SATCO – self-tuning & adaptive
The SATCO is a self-adjusting and adaptive temperature controller for unknown systems and requires no controller parameterization.
Advantages of the SATCO
- Plug & Control
- no parameterization of the controller necessary
- multi-zone control
- with freely configurable heating zones
- Robust, adaptive control concept
- Compensation of interferences
- Adaptation to changes in the route
- increase in efficiency
- during conversion processes
- during setup procedures
- Easy integration
- in existing system structures
- Flexible delivery options
- from the pure controller module up to the complete solution
fields of application
- Temperature control of lines mainly influenced by heat conduction, e.g. metal ingots in the plastics processing industry or casting moulds
- Use as retrofit
Existing problems with traditional methods
- Controller parameterization necessary. Autotuning procedures cost time and require know-how.
- Information about the system to be controlled is required.
- Decreasing quality of the control result in case of model inaccuracies or disturbances.