LEICA Geosystems: Forward Motion Compensation
A simple principle: the quieter a camera is held, the better the image.
- Micropositioning of a table with camera sensor in aerial photography to compensate the flight movement during exposure
- Travel: 600 um, speeds: 0-30 mm/sec, 0.5 um standard deviation over the entire travel distance
- Control of a BLCD with up to 60,000 rpm via a COSATEQ Rapid Prototyping System with a 100kHz pwm and 20 Khz control frequency
- Reduction via a micro gear, which moves an eccentric; this then moves a table with camera sensor in horizontal direction.
- Design and realization of a power output stage with low inductance and high-precision 3-phase current measurement
- Geometric reduction of the rapid prototyping ECU in an embedded solution with TI Hercules MCU
- Series stabilization via an automated test strategy; various expansion stages of hardware-in-the-loop
- End-of-line test bench with automated evaluation protocols
- better picture due to quiet camera position